Ask an expert

29 Mar 2003

Pins and Nedlees under my feet and palms
Hi Doc.
It all started with an athlete's foot in between my toes.Now the athlete's foot is gone and all i'm left with is pins and nedlees under my feet as well as in the palms of hands and even in my testicles.what kind of specialist doctor should i contact?
Answer 362 views

01 Jan 0001

Benito, you can first try to take a long-acting anti-inflammatory like Arthrotec®, Brexecam®, Celebrex®, etc., for 10 days to see if it doesn’t get better as it might all be due to inflammation. If that doesn’t clear it up, the best would be to see a neurologist. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.