Question

Pins and Nedlees under my feet and palms
Hi Doc.
It all started with an athlete's foot in between my toes.Now the athlete's foot is gone and all i'm left with is pins and nedlees under my feet as well as in the palms of hands and even in my testicles.what kind of specialist doctor should i contact?

Benito, you can first try to take a long-acting anti-inflammatory like Arthrotec®, Brexecam®, Celebrex®, etc., for 10 days to see if it doesn’t get better as it might all be due to inflammation. If that doesn’t clear it up, the best would be to see a neurologist. Good luck.