Question

Pins and Needles.
My B/P is 165/92. My colesterol is normal. I am 15kgs overweight. 51 year old female. My right arm aches from the elbow down into my hand which gets pins and needles frequently during the day. The ache in my wrist is sometimes quite bad so much so that I am afraid of dropping things should I pick something up. This has been going on for a few weeks. At night my legs ache like a lame pain from the knees the ankles and is so uncomfortable that I don't know how to lie down. (Legs up or down or hanging. Help this is rather disturbing!! It actually causes more stress.

Cabernet, it sounds like something might be pressing on the nerves the supply the affected area. It may be anywhere from where they exit the spinal column to just above the affected area. To find out exactly where and what will cost you a visit to your doctor. Good luck.