Question

Pituitary gland tumor
I have almost constant headaches and a dark grey/sticky discharge from both my nipples when I squeeze it. I have read some of your comments that I must be checked out for a possible pituitary gland tumor. What is the possibilities that it is a tumor, and if it is NOT a tumor, what else could be wrong?
Thank you.

Worried, your symptoms can definitely fit in with a pituitary gland tumour, but they can also fit in with other things like drug side effects, breast problems and even liver problems. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.