Question

Pizza
Hello DD

Thank you for all your great advise!

I just wanted to know - I am feeling really guilty about having a pizza last night (30cm) It was thin crust and only spinach and feta - NO MOZZERELLA. The feta chesse was little and the spinach was fresh, not cream spinach. Should I feel terrible for my binge?

Dear Jenna
Thank you for your kind words. Stop stressing about this pizza because stress causes the production of hormones like cortisol which will have a worse effect on weight gain than that pizza. There is no earthly reason why a person on a weight loss diet cannot eat a thin-crust pizza with some feta and fresh spinach.
Relax and enjoy