Question

PJB
Im happily married for 4 years. I love my husband alot, we are a happy family. My problem is that about a year ago i met this guy at the rugby club (my husband plays rugby with him. The instant we met we just looked into on anothers eyes (eye contact) and since that day for nearly 2 years whenever we meet,,,there is eye contact....there has never been anything between us besides this eye contact that is so intense....I constantly think about him but I dont want to...I need help....I dont want to cheat on my husband.....I went to see a pshycic and she described this man and told me that we were married in our previous life (I dont believe in reincarnation....but it is like me and this guy has a huge connection and I cant explain it......Please give me advise and tell me how I can get this man out of my mind and system.....

I don't believe in psychics, and there are many reasons why one feels interested in someone on first sight, and NONE of them involve reincarnation or mariage in a previous life. When there are some people you dislike at first sight, I suppos she'd say you were UNHAPPILLY married to them in a previous life.
I agree with Mona, sounds like lust and a good reason to avoid the rugby club for the time being. ( I assume you don't actually play rugby ?) And as Kernel so rightly says, this is actually enrierly your choice. Think of marriage counselling, or at least concentrating very specfically on enriching and extending the enjoyment of the marriage you enjoy with you husband. And when ideas of the other guy flit into your mind, swat them away as you would if a fly were buzzing round your head.