Question

Plantar Wart
I had a planter wart frozen about 2 weeks ago. How long does it take to go? At the moment the area around it is a brownish colour. I can still see something white in the middle. The area is hard and still a little bit painful (like it was before I had the wart frozen). Please can you advise if this is normal and how long I can expect to wait before it is gone.
Thank you.

Mandy, it might be that it’s just the dead wart that is taking its time to go away. It can take up 4-6 weeks to disappear completely, but it might also be that the freezing wasn’t effective enough. Often it takes a more aggressive approach to get rid of plantar warts. Good luck.