Question

Plantars Warts
Hi Doc, I couldnt find a podiatrist on here to ask so I hope that you can help. Do you have any tips for getting rid of a plantars wart under the ball of my foot. They are now like a little group of them together - which means it must be getting worse as last time I had a good look i thought it was just one!

I have bought the plasters that you put on it which contain saycilic acid, as well the the tub and nothing happened. I have been using a pumice stone and even tried the duct tape remedy to no avail. I was hping to get rid of this by summer but want to try everything else before having it cut out. Im sure that i will leave a huge hole and I cant be out of action with sore foot due to work. Many thanks for your time.

C

Please refer to the following link for full details about plantars warts and the treatment thereof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_wart

Dr Anrich Burger