Ask an expert

01 Jul 2005

Planters Wart

I hope you can help me I have a wart under my foot, which has now grown upsidedown. It is very painful to walk. is there any other way to get rid of it that going to a doc to have it frozen off. This is the secon time I have had this. It was on the other foot and had to be "burnt" off which was rather painfull. I don't want surgery, I don't have med-aid. So i need something that i can do myself. Any advice is welcome

Answer 360 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

This has been responded to
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.