Question

Plastic Surgery
Hi Doc,

I have inherited very large breasts by my mother. The problem I am faced with is the fact that I have experianced dilated veins, red hands, pins and needlesin my arms hands and neck and lower back pain. I am currently a 36 E cup and 25 years old. I have trouble with blood ciculation in my arms and hands. I could be lying on my back with my arms by my sides and I am certain to get pins and needles. My breasts ar very heavy and gravity is doing it's job well.

My medical aid would pay for a breast reduction if a complete report is submitted to them with motivation from a doctor. The problem is, that there doesnt seem to be a doctor in SA that is capable of completing such a report successfully. I have gone through enough ridicule from the time that I started "developing", and I am suffering with these.

I wear oversized shirts to cover my breasts, buying underware is the worst thing in the world for me and also VERY expensive. What docter would be able to examine me and complete the report my medical aid requires for this type of surgery?

Unhappy, the easiest would be to see a plastic surgeon or even a general surgeon. They should be able to fill in the forms without any problems and they will definitely not ridicule you. Good luck.