Question

Pleas help I cannot concieve
Hi - After the birth of my son 2years ago, I have decided to go on nur-isterate, that was in November 2007. I had the injection only once and never had it repeated. Now after 9 months my husband and I am stuggling to conceive.

My monthly cycle is regular (25day cycle), and I would assume that I am ovulating.

Does the nur-isterate take that long to workout of my system?
fertility expert

Dear Jen

Nur-Isterate can take up to 6 months to wear out of your system. Which means that although you have stopped it 9 months ago you probably only are most fertile for the last 3-4 months. I would suggest give it another 6 months before you start worrying that you have difficulty in falling pregnant.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo