Question

Please advice
I suffer from tention headaces, that come suddenly, with such presure in my head that I feel dizzy and faint. I feel shortness of breath, and like I'm going to faint. I also hear a ringing in my ears. The muscles in my neck & shoulders burn like their on fire. I also have a rash on my chest, that is worse ar times, especially when I go in the sun, like a skin fungus. Do I have ashma, or migranes? My friend suffers from high blood pressure, he took mine on the weekend with his little machine, and it was 142/120. Please advice. I don't know if I suffer from one thing or more than that.

Hi Julie
Please see your doctor - you may have high bloodpressure and/or a heart problem.