Ask an expert

26 Feb 2004

Please advise!!!!
Hi Doc,

My question is as follows: when my g/f has a big orgasem it seams as the pelvic mussels go in to a spasem and it is very uncomforteble for her to continue with sex, is this normal or should she go and see a doc?
Answer 316 views

01 Jan 0001

This sounds normal

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.