Ask an expert

13 Dec 2004

Please advise
Friday night i went to the bathroom to change my pad then i notice that there this funny slyme that;s on my pad it's was quite big and the funny things is it looks like there where pimples on the slyme it actionly looks like a piece of skin please adivse........ i'm really concern is it's discharge and how come some big.
Answer 314 views

01 Jan 0001

It depends where in your cycle you are. If you are in the middle of a period, clots could give this sort of appearance.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18601 votes