Question

Please advise
Dear Doc
Recently when my husband and I have intercourse, either he or I, or both of us, develop what I can only assume is thrush. I get itchy, which is relieved by using Caneston and he gets small red spots on the head of his penis and complains of itchiness.
This doesn''t happen everytime we have intercourse, but probably every third time. It''s becoming quite uncomfortable to the point where we dread the after-effects of having intercourse, and considering we''re TTC at the moment, it''s not a good place to be in.
Please advise if there is anything we can do?
Thank you

You should both be treated for thrush else you will keep reinfecting each other. Also look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.