Question

Please advise on Hi-Fibre Diet
Hi-Fibre Dieting is my way of living in fact I eat even less than the amount I should, but I can't seem to loose any weight instead I'm gaining weight. I have a spastic colon. Please help me
Adele

Dear Lucky
There are a number of reasons why you may not be losing weight - a) your weight is already in the normal range, b) you are ingesting too much energy and not expending enough by doing exercise c) you are eating too little so that your body shuts down its weight loss systems in the face of 'starvation'. I think you should consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) to find a dietitian near you) and she/he will help you work out a diet that is balanced, helps your colon, and not so low in energy that your body goes into shutdown mode.
Take care