Question

please assist
my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex yesterday and when i woke up this morning i was on my period, my question is could i be pregnant? please assist

The possibility that you are pregnant is always there as no preventative medication is ever 100%secure. The best would be to take a pregnancy test now – and even if it negative keep a watchful eye on your periods next month. It might be that you are not pregnant but rather make sure. Consult with your GP – that would be the easiest way to get peace of mind. From now on rather use protection even if you are using preventative medication.