Question

PLEASE HELP!!!
i last had my periods on the 22nd november and im due to have it now 20th december. im on trifasil but havent had sex in last 3 weeks but im worried that i might be pregnant. i did 2 HPT and both the results were negative. how accurate are these tests and should i wait til i get my periods.(i cant handle the waiting)..
what should i do?

I am not sure why you are concerned about pregnancy as you have not missed a period. If you have taken the Pill correctly, pregnancy is extremely unlikely. If you have fallen pregnant this month, the earliest you would be able to have an accurate result from the pregnancy test would be a day or two after your expected period, i.e. around the 22nd.