Question

Please help
My Mother has been diagnosed with Oesteoporosis of the Femur bone which has caused her to be completly bed ridden. She had deteriorated over the past 3 years now. I still argue with the doctors as my 93 year old Gran has Oesteoporosis of the spine but she can still walk???? My Mom is in terrific pain 24/7 and I feel so helpless. Please can you help???

Dear Gucci
You get different grades of osteoporosis - the femur is a weight carrying bone and you can't put screws or anything in as the bone is too soft. Can't they give her something to build up the bone again? Maybe you should get a second opinion from someone specializing in osteoporosis. Where do you live?