Question

Please Help

I have a few concerns:

I had a sterilisation 19 months ago (tubes cut and quatirized). Now lower tummy feels sensitive each time my little one bumbs against it and my nipples feel senstive.I do still breast feed him. I visit the toilet more often. Is it possible to be pregnant after such a sterilisation?

I have an appointment for a pap smear, say I had to be pregnant would they pick it up?

How accurate are home pregnancy tests?

Thanking you in advance.

Dear Gummy Bear
It is unlikely but not impossible - home pregnancy tests are accurate ( especially the beta HCG kind). they won't see this with a papsmear but if you mention it to the doctor they may do a physical examination to see if they can feel anything?