Question

Please help!
Dear GynaeDoc,
I was on a course of Chlomid, and ovulated on 4/5 August. I had unprotected sex 3, 5 & 6 Aug. Since approx 16 Aug I had pregnancy symptoms - extreme sore and tender breasts, nauseous (but not vomiting), etc. I also experienced some light cramping. On 19 August I started bleeding very heavily and I experienced extreme discomfort and cramping. I had cramps/pains in my sides, and not "normal" menstrual cramps. I also experienced severe discomfort "up there" - it's very difficult to explain. It felt like muscle spasms. It was so bad, I could hardly walk (my knees litterally buckled when the spasms started - and it lasted about 20 - 30 seconds each). Today everything is fine, and my "period" gone.
My question is: is this just my period, or might something else be wrong? The reason why I'm sceptical is: I haven't had a period (except those induced by Provera) in more than a year due to PCOS.

It probably means that the Clomid made you ovulate and your period was therefore different this month.