Ask an expert

18 Jan 2008

Please help
Dear Doc

Where can I go for sti test cause I being told that some of the sti can be detected on blood only.
Do u know any gynea oncologist aroud Gauteng area.
Answer 382 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nono

Thank you for visiting

Do you mean STD (sexually Transmitted Disease)? If yes, you can have a STD screen done at your local clinic or hospital. Unfortunately, you will also have to ask the staff at the clinic/hospital about Gynaecologists in your area.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18661 votes