Question

Please help!!!
I got my periods on 15/1/08 until the 20/1/08, I am not on anything but I have just decided to go on something seeing that my periods is very painfully and long. But on the 26/1/08 me husband had sex with a condom like we always do, but this time it was still inside of me when we were done. His semin was still inside of the condom (when we took it out) I am not sure if any went inside of me... I would like to know can i feel pregnant that way and how quick will i know...I cant wait until my next period...

You can fall pregnant from this. You would have to wait till your next period to know.