Ask an expert

27 Feb 2009

please help
i dont know if you can help me because i have been to so many different doctors for tretment.i have a problem on my vagina,it aechies so much,trush come out it,sours and dischage..please can you give your address so that i come to you for good explanetion.
Answer 373 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot do consultations via this website. However, you can look at the Top 5 questions on thrush management.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.