Question

16 Sep 2009

Please help
Dear Docter

I have been stuggeling for more that 5 years to fall pregnant, i was diagnosed with endometrioses, insulin resistance, and PCOS, my Docter gave me glugophage,and said that that will also help with falling pregnant. i am also on Fertomed-50, have been using it for 3 months, but still nothing.
Do u think with all my health conditions, it is still possible for me to fall pregnant? and what else can i do? im 30 years old

Thank you very much.
fertility expert

Dear Desirè

Do not lose hope, as there is always a chance of still being able to fall pregnant. I am assuming that you have had your husband tested to see if his sperm count is normal or not. Assuming his sperm count is normal and that despite going on Fertimid you have not fallen pregnant you may benefit from intrauterine insemination providing that your fallopian tubes are normal. If after a few cycles of intrauterine insemination you still do not conceive then there is always a chance of falling pregnant with in-vitro fertilization.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo