Question

Please help: Fatigue
I have the following symptoms: Fatigue, malaise and body pain, headaches, over excessive sweating, joint pains, swelling of my ankles.
I've been to may doctor and after testing my blood he explained to me that there is some "poison" in my bloodstream. He said that I must have had an infection about 2-3 months ago and that the virus is still in my blood. He gave me Trepilene and Nafasol but nothing else. What do you suggest, will the medication help for this problem or am I wasting my time to drink it, hoping that I will feel better?

Rose, I have no idea what your doctor is talking about. I can tell you that the medicine that he gave you will not work for any poison that I know of. From this side of the screen it sounds like you might have a viral infection and the medicine he gave you will work for the muscle inflammation associated with a viral infection. If it doesn’t clear up within a couple of days it won’t be a bad idea to get a second opinion from a different doctor. Good luck.