Question

Please help me
I am a sexy woman. Before I met my hub he use to look at porno magezines and apparently did not have a lot of girlfriends. He bought his mags every month.
Then we met, he threw out all his mags when I moved in. We do have a awesome sex life, doing it every day.
Every now and then in the past if there was a blue movie on e-tv we would watch it, but now thanks to all the technology he tape all the adult movies. But this is getting to much for me. When I scroll on the tv menu and see the movies I feel as if i can''t breath, knowing he''s going to tape it and want us to watch it. It''s not making love for me anymore, please tell me if a woman and man watch these movies where they show all these perfect ladies with perfect bodyparts and at the same time you are doing it, is it okay? It feels to me that he''s getting all excited because off the woman on the tv and that I don''t do it for him.
Please i''m going crazy. I don''t know how long I will be able to do it, otherwise I must leave him and divorce. Since we met a few years ago, he always looked at other woman, and I once read in a mag that if your hub looks around and tell you that''s a nice woman, you must actually be glad, because he doesn ''t do it behind your back, and is open about what he thinks. But now i''m going crazy because of all this pornography. I think that maybe if he looks around so much he might think what that woman look like or what she will be like. I know the devil can use stuff like this. Please help me, do I need to worry. Is this normal, is this a man''s nature? Might it lead to something more like an affair? Is the problem with me, should i maybe relax and not worry so much. Please i''m going crazy.
I''m even dreaming that he messes me around. If a man watch a porno movie, does he think of the woman on the screen and how sexy and nice she is? If a man''s head is so contaminated with porno will he cheat, or every woman he see, on street think of how she will be in bed? I beg u please help me, im going crazy
sexologist

Some men watch pornography to 'stimulate' sexual activity. He may or may not fantasize about those women. In the end he goes to bed with you! Did you discuss your fears with him? Talk to him and see if you can not come to a compromise. You can phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area if you need to speak to a person fce to face.
Deidre - SASHA.