Question

Please help me decide ...
To cut a long story short . The following has happened . I started dating my bf at a young age 17 . He was the first guy I slept with . At one stage in our rel [ after about three years of dating ] I felt he wasnt attracted to me as he never wanted sex etc . He denied my accusations . After about 2 years from that time mentioned previously I found out he had in fact cheated on me . I forgave him . Recently , I found letters he wrote to me [ depsite no intention on giving them to me ] about how I am not hot enough for him and he isnt sexually attracted to me . After confronting him - he says that the letters were written during the time he cheated [ referred to above ] and that he was not in a good place at that time..he felt trapped etc . However , I still wonder ..could he be lying . He still never initiates sex and depsite this sounding odd.... it feels that he doesnt "  want me "  sexually.. I am so confused as I love him dearly ... but am I merely setting myself up for more hurt ...should we take a break . dating a man for 8 years is a long time,,,

you need to open up an honest discussion of what is going on - The relationship is clearly stressful for both of you and it is likely to get worse if you do not talk about it - if it results in a breakup then at least you will both know the real reasons for it