Question

Please help me DR!!
I have mentioned previously that I think I suffer from Vaginisums. I want to fall pregnant but afraid of sex. I have being to you once before and tried what you recommended but nothing succeeded. Can you perhaps advise what else can be done. Maybe I need a muscle relaxer or some painkillers that will make me numb and then have sex without pulling stiff... This is reallly causing stress in my marriage. Please help.
N.B: Please not silly remarks, this is a medical chat room not an insult room.........
Await your urgent response.

I am not a miracle worker and can't fix in one session. On average it takes up to 10 sessions over a period of 6 months. Write to me at disa@icon.co.za

E Mc