Question

Please help. Pregnant!
Please I need help I'm going nuts I am 25 years old, the mother of 4 year old twins and our main source of income. I work on mainly commission.

I just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant. My husband wants me to get on abortion but that is no option for me. Please just give me advise anybody.

My e-mail address is tessa-ystone@freemail.absa.co.za I just need advise or somebody to tell me they have been in the same situation.

Any advise is welcome.

Dear T, I'll ;eave it to some of our other good readers to respond here, especially as you want to hear from someone who has been in the same sort of situation. Check out the availibility in your area of counselling services which focus specifically on advising someone with problems about an inconvenient pregnancy --- some lean towards the idea that abortion is a good option, others, I hear, do not. They can provide access to support and advice from others experienced with the sort of situation you find yourself in.