Question

please help - scared and worried
Hi doc
I am in such a state becaue I have no idea what is wrong with me - I have never had unprotected sex and have one partner - but In late December I noticed this hard growth on my vagina (like a small short line it is about 3mm long nad is light yellow in colour) just below my pee hole - it is not painful or anything - it does not itch or anything it's just there and my boyfriend noticed it when he went down on me - he is now convinced that I have had an affair or that I am cheating on him. Which I swear I am not. But this thing just appeared. When I went on anti biotics for the flu it went away but now it is back - it feels weird becuse it is so small yet so hard in such a soft area of my anatomy. Should I go see a doctor? I am worried and it is starting to irritate me so much that I tried to scratch it off but I just hurt myslef and this thing is not going away at all. Is there a soap or something I could use.

You would need to see a doctor to have a diagnosis made. It could be a wart or a little polyp or other form of growth. These are not necessarily related to sexual activity, but it is unlikely that a cream or soap will get rid of it.