Question

Please help, survey do I keep or do I dump him?
Ladies or gents please what is the correct way to handle your wife's work? This will be doing normal office duties attending meetings and maybe going to a meeting out of the office for 1/2 hours. Working hours from 8:00 - 4:00.
My survey:-
1. Why can't some men handle their wifes jobs?
2. Why can they attend a meeting and it's ok and if you attend a meeting you must give them all details of the meeting and who will be attending this meeting and why is it being held etc?
3. Why can we live a normal live on a weekend and other weekdays I must give justification of my every move, even If my boss calls me to his office, I must explain why?
4. Why can I not dump him this has been going on for 2 years(We married and 2 have kids)
5. Why do I feel there is one set of rules for him and a other for me?
6. Do I keep him or do I dump him?

FRUSTRATED AND AT THE OFFICE, FEELING LIKE GOING HOME AND TAKING MY BAGS AND LEAVE HIM!

OK, Help,
Answers ? He's INSECURE, pathetically so, and feels threatened by your success and competence. Ag shame. He needs to learn that he can and must trust you, and let you get on with your work life without interfering --- he needs to see a counsellor to work on HIS problems, which are causing the problems for you.
Maybe if you made it clear that this is immensely frustrating and demeaning for you, and that you won't put up with it, and expect him to seek help to deal with his problems here, and if he recognizes that you're serious about this ; maybe he would find the courage to face his own demons, without trying to transplant them onto you.