Question

please hold tumbs!! Just my little news!
Sorry don't need advice but want to say, Yeah i got the birth certificates - at an extra cost - need i say!!! Now please hold thumbs for the visums - kids are looking so forward to the visit at the friends in Perth. And me, i'm looking forward to a well deserved break after 5 years - one month alone. I love the kids to bits, but dads not here to help with sometimes taking them for weekends, for he is working abroad - but he is doing his best, coming to the party, paying for the holiday and all the rest - good!! i'm greatfull!! Have a wonderful day 2morrow!! - and, it's a wonderfull forum - stop the fighting!

Sounds like what may be a good idea, and a win-win-win-win solution for all of you --- hope it works out as well as you want i to.