Question

PLEASE INFERTILITY DOC. ANSWER
I have been trying to conceive for 18 months now with no success. I have 11 year old son and in 2000 fell pregnant again which was uplanned after only 4 months off the injection. I miscarried at 3 months. After the miscarriage I did not use any contraceptives we were using condom as a contraceptive. Last in May I got married to the same person who impreganted me the 1st and 2nd time. We started TTcing thinking it was gonna be easy as I was not using any contaraceptives but nothing happened. At the begginning of this I had PMS, got bloated, constipated, gained weight and had terrible menstrual pains as well as back pains although I have regular cycle. I went to GSH government hospital because I can't afford private hospitals. They said I am ovulating and my hubby's sperm is fine, did HSG also went for the ultrasound. The doctors saw nothing wrong with me. Why I am not even falling pregnant all this time? I know for sure that I am having sex at the rihgt times when I am ovulating because I know that I do ovulate.
fertility expert

Dear Funds

If what you have stated in your question is accurate than I believe it is certainly a matter of time before you conceive. However, there are other issues which may be responsible for your difficulty in conceiving.
I would suggest you wait until april next year before going further into what could be more expensive investigations.