Question

PLEASE, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! ANYONE :(
HI

I had unprotected sex for two days before my ovulation date, didn't have sex on ovulation date and neither the next, had sex again after that, my periods are due on the 10th of August and they have been normal for the past two months. What are my chances of being pregnant? Yesterday my right breast was tender and very sore and felt a bit of cramping. Anyone's advise would be highly appreciated.

You had sex in your fertile period, so you could be pregnant. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected.