Question

Please Read...TAX
THE LITTLE BOY

A little boy wanted to know what it was like to have R1,000. His mother told him to pray to God for it. He prayed for two weeks but nothing turned up. Then he decided perhaps he should write God a letter requesting the R1,000.

When the post office received the letter addressed to God, they opened it and decided to send it to President Mbeki. The President was so impressed, touched and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy R20. He thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the R20 and sat down to write a thank-you letter, which read as follows; "Dear God: Thank you very much for sending me the money. I noticed that you had to send it through the government. As usual, those thieving bastards deducted R980 for tax."

,,,,,