Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
14 Jan 2005
Very interesting results, hope you guys do not cheat.
Try this test:
Do not look at the bottom yet, note the numbers before doing it.
5 things are happening at the same time in your
flat which need your attention.
1- the phone is ringing
2- the baby is crying
3- somebody is knocking at your door
4- you hang out your washing outside and it has started to rain
5- you did not turn off the tap in the kitchen and the water is
In what order will you solve these problems?
Note the order in which you would settle these problems on a paper
and check how your decisions have been taken.
Do it, the results are very interesting...
Each point represents something in your life.
You can see on the following list the definition of each point :
1- phone : work
2- Baby : family
3- Door : friends
4- Washing : money
5- Water : sex
The succession of numbers you have chosen define the order of your
priorities in life.
So, who decided to turn off the tap first?????????
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Coronavirus science | Week in review: Vaccine registration, blood sugar dangers, and Covid severity
- A giant, writhing worm was spotted on a sonogram inside a man's stomach - not for the faint of heart
- Covid-19 virus may have mutated, but doesn't appear to increase transmissibility, new science shows
- All options are being looked at to protect against Covid-19. Next: A nose full of chicken antibodies
- Major measles outbreak predicted to occur in 2021 in wake of Covid-19 pandemic
- KwaSizabantu: Mission has 'blind faith' in leader Stegen, but it's not a cult, panel finds
- There's no fiscal or monetary policy 'space' to be radical – deputy Reserve Bank governor
- Community rallies to halt mining on site of Shaka Zulu inspired Mfecane Wars of the 19th century
- Adriaan Basson | Malema's extraordinary attack on SAPS cannot go unpunished
- Lightning-hit SA matches: can anything be done?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9265 votes
66% - 17843 votes