Question

Please update the calorie counter, there must be something wrong
When I was just browsing through the counter I found things such as Aero chocolate at 30g of fat has only 6 calories,inside story at 16g of fat has 3 calories. I have been calculating my food based on this calorie counter to see how much I can eat per day and I would be very disappointed to find the things I have been eating have a lot higher calories than the counter states.

Dear Siso
Thanks for the input. I shall bring this discrepancy to the attention of the Webmaster. I reckon these are errors that slipped in with the loading of the site.