Question

Please urgent help needed...
I am due for my period today or tomorrow, but have been having some pregnancy symptoms for the last week. I know it is quite early and I should wait, but I have a problem that is worrying to me. For the last two days, I have been having pain in the area that my right ovary is in. I had surgery to remove a cyst on the right ovary a couple of years ago and ever since then when I ovulate it is quite painful in that area so I know exactly where the ovary should be situated. My breast has been sore for a week now and I am very nauseas. On Sunday I have some cramping and pains and Monday morning when I wiped myself, there was a light pink blood on the tissue (sorry for the details) and the rest of this week I've been having a little brown discharge, but not much. My sister had an etopic pregnancy and she also had pain on the one side. How do I recognise any symptoms and when can I check for pregnancy? Thanks

These could be PMS, but the bleeding could indicate an implantation bleed. You could do a blood test now, or wait till 3 days after your expected period to do a home test.