Ask an expert

30 Jan 2003

pleurisy of the muscles
What is the cause of this? is it inflammation in the muscles? or excess water?
how can it be treated? are pain killers and voltaren the answer? is it hereditary?
is another name for it arthritis?

please inform. Thank you.
Answer 742 views

01 Jan 0001

Linnie, pleurisy is inflammation of the sack around the lung. The answer therefore be to take anti-inflammatories like Voltaren® and to add a painkiller if it’s not enough. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.