Question

Pls advice
I am nine weeks pregnent I want to know what type of food and drinks should i avoid from now on till I am finish. After how long can I use Bioslim after labour.

Dear Puleng
Congratulations! If you click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet & food site' and read the articles on 'Balanced Diet I-IV' this should give you an indication because all you basically need is a normal balanced diet. You don't need 'to eat for two'. Do take the iron & folic acid tablets that your dr prescribes and Salmon oil capsules to ensure a healthy bouncing baby. If you intend breastfeeding then I would strongly advise you NOT to use any slimming pills and products until you have completed this important task which will determine the health of your baby in the future.
Take care