Question

Pls assist
I would like to know if is safe for me to be taking diet medication that contains the following ingredients, while trying to conceive:
L-Carnitine
CLA
Chromuim Picolinate
L-Phenylanine
Choline Bitartrate
Dandelion Root
Hydroxycitric acid
Liquorice
Bladderwrack

Dear Annie
These ingredients don't look too dangerous, but I also doubt that most of them will cause weight loss. There is some evidence that CLA can assist and it is known that chromium will help to regulate blood glucose levels and thus promote weigh loss. I would personally not take anything (including herbal preparations), while trying to conceive and during pregnancy, except medications prescribed by a medical dr.
Hope you fall pregnant