Ask an expert

5h ago

Pls help
I am 17 years male and my poblem is when ever I see other guyz naked I get an erection especially when i see that their penises are bigger than mine but I do have a girlfriend could I be gay or bi?
Answer 330 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001


You may be gay or bi, but the main thing here is that you feel okay about being you. It may simply be that at this point in your life anything sexual you see makes you feel sexual and aroused, and this is not unusual.

Only you will know if you are gay, bi or straight and this is about being attracted sexually to males, females or both.

What remains important here is that this is about who you are, and whoever you are you should be accepting of yourself.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18754 votes