Question

5h ago

Pls help
I am 17 years male and my poblem is when ever I see other guyz naked I get an erection especially when i see that their penises are bigger than mine but I do have a girlfriend could I be gay or bi?
Teen expert
teen expert

Hi SD

You may be gay or bi, but the main thing here is that you feel okay about being you. It may simply be that at this point in your life anything sexual you see makes you feel sexual and aroused, and this is not unusual.

Only you will know if you are gay, bi or straight and this is about being attracted sexually to males, females or both.

What remains important here is that this is about who you are, and whoever you are you should be accepting of yourself.