Question

Pls help anybody and Cybervet
Can anyone please give me some advise. I have a 1 year old rottie crossed labbie if we hang or take off washing he goes balistic and barks at us, runs around like a mad thing barking and running into us as we hang the washing its very annoying and he just does not stop until we leave the washing line area. If we accidently drop a item on the ground he picks it up and runs away with it and there is just no way of getting it back. He also comes into the house and takes things and runs off with it he is driving us nuts. Pls can anyone advise us on how we stop him from doing all these things.

Nancy
cybervet

It is obviously all a game to him. Have you tried putting him indoors while you hang uo the washing? How much time do you spend with him? Many dogs will do things to get attention - this may be "bad attention" like being yelled at.