Question

PLS HELP VERY SORE & ITCHY LEAKING BREASTS with PSOD
HI

Pls could you tell me what could cause very sore, itchy leaking breasts.
For the past 3 days my breast have felt alot heavier and they have been very sore, itchy and at times they leak a clear substance with a bit of a milk look to it but it is very sticky. I have PCOD and do not have a period unless brought on by provera or the pill. I have not been on the pill for 8 months now as my hubby and i want to have a baby and i havent taken provera for about 2 months nor clomid as my gynae recomended that i have a break for about 3 months and start again. I have had my hormones checked and they are all normal and my prolactin level is normal too.
Please help what could be causing this to happen.

If your prolactin is normal, then thee could be a problem with the breasts themselves. See your doctor to check for any lumps or swelling.