Question

Pls Help,my skin is burning
Morning Doc

This morning I woke up and it feels like the skin behind my ear (below my hearline) is on fire. I looked in the mirror and its red, It almost looks like a mosquito bite that has been scrathed open, and the skin around the area is also very sensitive and it burns like hell. It doesnt itch at all. What can it be? What cream can I use?

Dear Ouch!
This sounds like it could be a herpes zoster infection ( shingles) . Please let your doctor have a look asap as you can treat it within the first 72 hours with antiviral medication.