Question

plz advice
I would like to know whats up with my man he has some stuff on his penis,it does not look like a rash but he gets these kinda sores on his penis,n he says it's bcoz of my underwear when we do get intomite my panty goes against his penis n hurts him... is this something to be concerned about......plz advice

Switch, it is difficult to say what it is without being able to examine him first. It sounds like it might be due to a superficial fungal infection or contact dermatitis, but I really can’t say from this side of the screen. The best would be for him to see his GP and have it sorted out. Good luck.