Question

PMS, St Johns Wart & Alzan
Good morning, I have been suffering from severe PMS for the last 18 months. My symptoms include mood swings, depression, breast tenderness and irratibility. I have been taking 0.25mg Alzan every night for about 3 to 4 months. I purchased a product yesterday called PMS-Less by Naturopathica it is made up of the following - chaste tree berry, black cohosh, st johns wart, dong quai, cramp bark and fennel. Is it safe to continue taking Alzan at the same time? Thank you in anticipation.

There may be some interaction between Alzam and St John's wort as they both act on the CNS. This should not cause a major problem, but watch out for any side effects.