Question

PMT - CHEST PAINS & INDIGESTION
I have noticed that 1 week before my period I have severe chest pains running into my left arm like arthritis. Also whatever I eat takes long to digest and it feels like I can't breathe. The minute my period starts all this clears up. Please help!

Cheryl, it might be due to water retention, but I doubt that it’s the whole story. The best would be to have a full physical just before you have your period. This way you will know what causes the symptoms and whether it’s serious or not. In the meantime you can try to take Royl 6®, 1 tablet a day, and Ponstan® 500mg, 3 times a day from the moment the symptoms start. Good luck.
PS. I wrote something on PMS a while ago and if you’re interested in copy you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za.