Ask an expert

08 Jul 2011

Hello Doc,
I am hoping you can advice me, every morning I feel like a cat coughing up a hair ball....
End up coughing up a ball of slime...

Is there anything I can take that will actually work to take away my post nasal drip??

Thank you!!!!
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

I suggest that you consult your doctor or an ENT specialist for an examination of your sinusses, to determine what the cause for your symptoms is. The doctor will then be able to prescribe the correct medication to treat your sinusitis.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.