Question

Poking feeling during sex
I've tried looking in the archives, but found nothing that was the same as my dilemma, and those that were similar, were never answered properly, so hopefully someone can help me. I've been sexually active for about 4 years now, and until about 2 months ago, sex had always been pleasureable... Now, although I do still enjoy sex, while we're having sex, it feels as though my bf's penis is too big for me... and it feels as though it's poking something inside me, which is quite painful... What could be the possible explanation for this? I know that I have to visit a gynaecologist to find out for sure, but I was wondering whether anyone else has experienced this and what the cause was, or if GynaeDoc could tell me what possible problems could cause this sudden change... Thanks

If you have never had this problem before, then it suggests a gynaecological problem such as a cyst, growth on the uterus or endometriosis among others. You would need a gynaecological examination to assess this.